Optimise your marketing process from campaign planning & execution to analysis
Marketing automation is ideal for any company wishing to retain visitors and customers, improve conversions, reduce marketing costs, and streamline sales operations, and are often the mainstay of any B2B and B2C business that is on the web.
Marketing automation simplifies and automates repetitive tasks within marketing departments, e.g. sending out marketing communications. Automated marketing allows users to create campaigns which automatically respond to customer behaviour, life cycle segments and other criteria which you specify. Marketing automation platforms are typically hosted or web-based solutions.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- Create: build and test emails, micro-sites, landing pages and forms.
- Personalise:to engage customers.
- Execute: automate mailings using simple-drip (regular updates/newsletters), calls-action-triggered, or multi-stage email campaign techniques
- Manage: score leads, manage leads, tweak campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Measure: Identify touch-points, compare campaign performance.
We can help you:
- Identify your targets.
- Think about your objectives.
- Decide on the appropriate marketing automation platform.
- Integrate inbound and outbound activities.
- Decide on appropriate level of automation (regular updates, newsletters, or triggered by calls to actions, or mult-stage with different content and routes for prospects to engage)
- Look at your internal resources and help you align your marketing with your sales team.
Marketing automation will deliver great business benefits, but only when you know what you need and how to use it to boost your business.
Michael TreacyTvedt Group
.....a great help to us winning future business. Thanks again.