Websites that bring results
Many websites look great and many are technically sound - but most do not generate the right kind of traffic from the right target audiences. Why? Because they were built from a design, or a technical point of view, by a web designer/developer rather than considering content, conversion tactics and ROI objectives, something we as Marketing experts do.
We all know that leads are useless without an eventual sale, but converting a visitor to a lead is the first step. Each page of your website has the potential to be a conversion improvement tool – so we want to do all that is possible to encourage a further action from the visitor. To do this, conversion tactics such as contact enquiry forms, information downloads, video and signing up to a newsletter, to name a few, are all needed.
Our website development service begins by reviewing your requirements and gaining an understanding of your business development and sales process. We ensure that all necessary competitor and target audiences information has been analysed. Only once this first stage of work has been completed do we map out the detailed website development requirements - the content and navigation, the design and technical requirements, conversion tactics and the ROI objectives.
In summary we cover:
- Website Evaluation - we will benchmark your existing website and look at your competitors.
- Website consultancy - we will look at your business, your proposition, your target market, website requirements.
- SEO & keyword research - all of our websites are delivered optimised.
- Conversion Optimisation - planning user pathways and conversion opportunities.
- Building your website - we develop CMS based websites, e-commerce sites and simple brochure websites.
Why not give us a call and see how we can help.
Chris KeatesTuffin Ferraby and Taylor
...won the Association of Chartered Building Surveyors' award 'Best website - in the medium to large Practices section'